Jumper

It's from a company called Two Steps From Hell and is called "Nemesis". You can get it on their website. It's under the music section then the nemesis section. It's the one called Nemesis-Drama. The piece plays towards the end of the mp3.

Thanks, just got one of their previous albums and they sound great.

I would like to know as well.
Whats the song that starts in around :32 in the "Nemesis-Drama" demo?

The domain name twostepsfromhell.com has recently expired. Is there another place I might be able to pick up their track Moving Mountains, or would any of you be willing to send it to my email.. Thanks.

Admins, before merging this with the existing Jumper thread, read this so it won't get attached to an incorrect answer to this question.

Does anyone know the music that's playing in the beginning of the trailer when the main character is laying in his bed? People are saying it's "Insomnia" by Christophe Beck. This, however, is wrong because in the trailer, there seems to be a prominent acoustic guitar that is being strummed. I have the song by Christophe Beck, and there's no acoustic guitar at all anywhere. Anyone know the song that is included in the trailer? Please let me know. Thanks.

JUMPER
----------
TRAILER
----------

1.) INSOMNIA - CHRISTOPHE BECK [ELEKTRA]
2.) INFIDEL - GROOVE ADDICTS: FULL TILT
3.) MOVING MOUNTAINS - TWO STEPS FROM HELL

Yeah, pretty sure its "Infidel' by the Groove Addicts that you're looking for. I have that song and its the same from the trailer.

does anyone know the song at the very beginning of the new teaser which showed during the super bowl. its the one with the bass

Does anyone know the music in the TV trailer? It's the first piece, with the words going across the scene. Instrumental and mysterious-sounding. Thanks.

Can someone pleasssse tell me the music at the end of this spot?
Been searching for forever

I still have never found out who created and the name of the song at :18

Back