The Spirit

Originally posted by jca@Apr 19 2008, 04:21 PM
Get it
By all means, please listen to jca! Get it! It's one of the best scores I've ever heard, and this theme is one of the best.

The song in the newest trailer is awsome. Anybody?

Here is the trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thespirit/

The song throughout the trailer... and whatever special remix it might be, like the sin city trailer had the instrumental version of Cells and that wasnt available for long ass time after that trailer came out. but I hope that whatever song this is, its available ;)

Ah F%@K me, i just did some lyrics searches on google and actually found it. Choke by the band Hybrid. Listening to the song and its of course been edited to mix the best parts of it into the length and flow of the trailer. the actual song doesnt go nearly as well as it does the way its edited in the trailer. i wonder if they will release that edited version on the movie's soundtrack. little hope though, they usually dont release trailer songs on soundtracks.

anyone know any of the songs in the second trailer for The Spirit?

not getting any clues any where else

Originally posted by jubei@Sep 29 2008, 10:47 AM
second trailer, celldweller - Solaris
really? well thanks. dont even think it their new albums out yet though

No clue, sorry. :( There's way too many versions out there. I can tell you which versions it's not, but that's about it.

I just saw a promo featuring a rock version of "Carol of the Bells". This version's by August Burns Red (Amazon) (iTunes)

Back