7-Up

ghipszky

Reaction score
I know the group in the current 7UP commercial is the Partridge Family, but what is the song title?

Thanks so very much for taking the time to do this for me. I'd recognize David Cassidy's voice anywhere. That song must not have been played as much as the others.
Thanks again!!
Ginger

DJEiffelT,
Thanks for sound sample and indeed I will enjoy!

Cool! ... You're very welcome! B)

(... and btw, I've been enjoying it too! B) )

B) <== cause I don't have anything important to say...

It is a 7 Up Commercial. The words start out,"I've got the sunshine in my hands",and sounds like David Cassidy of the Partridge Family singing.

That song is called Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz. I think you're getting two commercials mixed up though.

I'm pretty sure I correctly answered scl.'s question ...
What scl. described sounded pretty much like how that Diet Coke ad went.

Now then, Larry0914 ...
The song and ad you're talking about sounds to me like the 7Up ad ...
In it, we watch various farmers picking, plucking, digging up, and displaying gazillions of 7Up cans that have been growing like fruits and vegetables in gardens and orchards ...
You're right about it sounding like David Cassidy/The Partridge Family ...
Because it IS ...

The Partridge Family - "Sunshine" - CD: Crossword Puzzle
CDUniverse sound sample - track 2

Finally, KannD86 ...
I honestly don't know what ad you're referring to that uses the Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood" ...
I just dunno ...

Alrighty then!
Enjoy!
There you go.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SONG TITLE OF THE SONG IN THE 7 UP COMMERCIAL WITH THE WORDS YOU GOT THE SUN SHINE IN YOUR HANDS LET IT SHINE ALL OVER THE WORLD IT SOUND LIKE MAYBE DAVID CASSIDY FROM THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY OR BO DONALDSON SINGING THE SONG PLEASE HELP

Back