Heroes Season 2

rxghost

Reaction score

its sooo beautifulll.. comes in halfway through the video... anyone know what it's called ?!

I've looked everywhere with no luck

does anyone know the name of the rap song that is playing when suresh and sylar discover the dead lady mechanic in episode "unexpected" (i think)
thanks in advance

Anyone know the song that was playing at the club scene in the Heroes episode that aired Monday November 12th?

I don't know the song that was played in the club scene itself, but I can definitely identify the one that came right before the cut to commercials: "We Interrupt This Program" by Coburn.

Oh, wow, my mondegreen-guessing-fu is strong. Aimed with only the words "purple bed" that I could make out, I found out, at the very least, what the song used in the club scene is a cover of:

"He's Frank" by The Monochrome Set.

The lyrics definitely match up with everything I can hear in the scene. However, I can't find the remix/cover version that was actually used in the show...

The only reference for a cover of that song that I can find is by The Sneetches (UK). Can't find a sample though and it seems to long ago to be the right sound for the club scene mix. Ya never know though.

iTunes has a sample of the Sneetches version, and it's not the same version that was in the show either.

All I can think of is that it's a cover under a completely different title (which sometimes happens in electronica), in which case I have no idea how I'd go about finding it... searching for lines from the lyrics only turns up the original.

Hey... I wrote that blog post linked above. It's a new song, recorded especially for the soundtrack. My friend is producing the Heroes soundtrack and made me promise not to say who it was... but if you listen to the vocals you can probably figure out who is singing it, but it's a collaboration between that person and an up-and-coming dance music group who I'd never heard of before and could find no information on. So there you go.

Hey! Does anyone know the song that is playing when Claire is at cheerleading practice? It kind of sounded like Panic! at the disco...or in the same general genre.

It's a new PATD song called "Nine in the Afternoon" (working title). It's rumored to be on their next album.

If you are look for the "eeeeeeeeeeeee" song from Heroes ... It is by Wendy & Lisa ... and it is called "Fire and Regeneration", and can now be purchased on the Soundtrack of "Heroes"

Back