Dodge Journey animated

I want to know a song that is used in a really new car commercial but only glanced at it after I heard the music. I don't the car make or even what the commercial is about. The only thing I can remember is seeing a guy drving the car and it is dark out. I've seen it within the past week. The music is sort of like electronica. Very similar to the Pogo songin the Pontiac commercial. It's upbeat and fast.

Hmm, probably not the car commercial I just started hearing the past couple days, might be Toyota, and they specifically mention it's "the new fusion vehicle" in all the commercials (there are 2 or 3 of them, but each have different music).

PS: it's NOT the Ford Fusion, they're referring to the style of half car half suvs.

I'll repost when I see the commercial again, but I don't know who made the track but I have heard it (and probably own it).

Oh nevermind, I just found out I was thinking about
and it was used on the 28 days soundtrack (where I remember it from).

Anybody know the song from the new dodge journey commercial. It has like a cartoon background during the commercial

This Dodge commercial?

Hey guys, I've recently seen a car commercial a few times (generally during football games) and I really want to know what the song is, but unfortunately I have very little data on it. I feel like it was a Nissan commercial, but I'm far from sure on that; if I'm remembering it right it might have been just interior shots of a guy driving the car. The song itself is largely electric guitar chords, with some instrument playing a descending melody over it (kind of like doo dooo, do do doo dooo, do do doo dooo, do do doo dooo). There were no lyrics...if anyone figures this out I will be very impressed!

I can make a recording of the melody, if it helps. Would that get me banned?...

Thanks!

It was day in the commercial, but that's really all I can remember.

this one might be tough haha

It sounds like something Ive heard before but I can't place it. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. ;)

Originally posted by brokenwing78@Nov 7 2008, 10:20 AM
It sounds like something Ive heard before but I can't place it. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. ;)
Yes. That song is somewhere in the Adtunes archives. I don't remember the title. Too bad we can't get better details on the commercial itself.

<_<

Back