Chevy Volt time-lapse gas station

pmaccarone

Reaction score
This ad also aired last night during the opening ceremonies. It features the Chevy Aveo, the TrailBlazer Hybrid (I think...), then saying in the future the Chevy Volt at the very end. It starts out with a time-lapse of a very first gas station with the first automobiles and how it evolves overtime in the future. It's got a very catchy tune to it, with a building melody overall. It sounds like there are a lot of strings in it, especially the plucking sound that makes up the whole song. Anyone have ideas?

Yeah I just saw this 10 seconds ago...I have a feeling that it was made just for the commercial.

Awesome music ain't it? Nothing out there yet on the commercial...I've been looking for the past 4 hours personally...

i've seen it a few times and it sounds like it was made just for the commercial, but i'll look around to make sure.

I too have been searching for 3 hours for this music, very catchy, somebody out there must know who wrote it!!!

I found the press release announcing this ad campaign, and emailed the contact at GM. Here's her response:

The music in "Disappear" is original music produced by a company called Amber Music. ( http://ambermusic.com ).

Too bad, I was hoping it would be an artist I hadn't heard of. :)

Back