Nike "Courage"

KannD86

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Nike "Courage"

I just heard a new Olympics commercial that featured The Killers' All These Things That I've Done. The only part they use is "I got soul but I'm not a soldier". I don't think it's been asked about yet, so I'm pre-empting it because I recognized it right away. Great song. :)

wow i was just about to ask about that commercial. thx for reading my mind and posting the answer.

Cool! And you're welcome! Are you watching Comedy Central too? That's the channel I just heard it on.

Originally posted by KannD86@Aug 8 2008, 10:12 PM
I just heard a new Olympics commercial that featured The Killers' All These Things That I've Done.
What was this Oympics commercial for? NBC's coverage? A particular product? or... ?

Found this jca: Video: "Courage" NIKE TV spot (1- minute version) (posted by NIKE) Set to debut in U.S. during the Summer Olympics. --- The ad, which begins "Everything you need is already inside...", celebrates the 20th anniversary of the "Just do it" campaign by showing a collage of inspirational sports imagery. --- Athletes include Lance Armstrong, Cristiano Ronaldo, Michael Jordan, John McEnroe. --- Music: The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done"...

Back