Nim's Island

Lol! :lol: It is an easy one.

The track is Mastadge Drag by David Arnold, from the Stargate movie soundtrack. The track is also heard in the trailer for The Polar Express. I'm having trouble trying to get it myself!

There's a really catchy song playing at a certain part of the movie preview of Nim's Island.

If I remember correctly, it was a scene where a lizard was dancing around and the song was playing in the background. Any ideas of what the song is?

I just got a reply from my friend about it...The song is Bang the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren.

Sorry about that... :p

About 15 seconds into this trailer:
Click here to see the trailer at Apple

There is a catchy little ditty... I KNOW I have heard this before. I was thinking maybe in the movie Brazil, but I didn't see it on the soundtrack.

So, this is a two-part question:
1) What is the name of the song;
2) What movie (or SOMETHING) has it been in before?

I envision a scene where something is being passed through an assembly line, or a package being delivered through all the steps of its travel...

Your help greatly appreciated!

To help determine where this ditty is, it is at the point that Jodie Foster starts whackily dancing, right after the shot of a keyboard.

Thanks!!!

I hope I saved someone the brain-stick from this.

The song is Central Services / The Office from the Brazil soundtrack, composed by the late great Michael Kamen. It is available from iTunes.

I'm looking for the song played in the background on the "Nim's Island" DVD-release commercial. Anybody?

Back