Adtunes War Drums

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
This is for the record. Please state your name, favorite color, any special abilities/disabilities you may or may not have, online availability schedule, and favorite flavor of ice cream. ASAP. RSVP before the thread turns into cat spit and bat vommit. There might also be some spider drool involved—not sure yet, I have to call a guy about the logistics and what not. Do it now!

Name - Fitz

Favorite Color - Not sure if it has a name but if you mix Vermilion, Magenta and Chartreuse in equal amounts you'll have my favorite color.

Special Disabilities / Abilities - Profusely drooling retard who wears a protective helmet even to bed and is the confused owner of a freakishly huge donut holder.

Online - all weekdays and nights, weekends 24/7 and holidays....if you can find me.

Favorite Ice Cream - Chunky Monkey of course

Name: Agent L

Favorite color: Color of an emo kid's heart

Special abilities: Bank robbery, kidnapping, arson and adding big numbers

N/A special abilities: Pooping rainbows, knitting and parallel parking

Online availability: 24/7 for the next 3 weeks**

Favorite ice cream: Rocky Road

**Excludes naptime and time spent in the Chocolate Lab.

Name: Rhonda McFonda

Favorite color: It used to be purple but then everyone kept buying me all this purple shit and now I guess I don't have one. But seriously, I had a huge, ugly purple trash can, and a purple TV.

Special abilities: I can triple roll my tongue. (If you do not know what this is watch Employee of the Month.)

Online: Weekends but mostly Friday nights.

Favorite ice cream: Butter Brickle

Oh yeah. I can turn my tongue completely sideways in either direction. This has saved me from many a neck cramp during.....uhhh....never mind. :unsure:

name: stephanie

favorite color: have been known for pink but am partial to shades of light green and of cerulean blue

special abilities: i roll w/ the triple tongue rollers too...am very good at making cupcakes disappear at an alarming speed and tripping in public.

online: mostly during the hours at night that nobody is on adtunes :(

ice cream: cookie dough or cookies 'n' cream

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Aug 4 2008, 09:53 PM
ice cream: cookie dough or cookies 'n' cream
Those are yum!

Please state your name: J.J. is how I am known to many.

favorite color: I lean towards a favorite color that is green.

any special abilities/disabilities: I have the ability to be very awesome just at the right time. That time has not yet come.

online availability schedule: Sporadic time schedule when it comes to the Internets.

favorite flavor of ice cream: Hockey Pokey ice cream. Greatest ice cream my lips and tongue have ever tasted.

I forgot to do me.

name: anthony

color: white, oceanic cyan & deep dark brown

abilities/disabilities: thread whomping, miscellaneous interweb sorcery, at least borderline insanity, forgetfulness, ridiculously tall

online: yes. usually every night at about 10ish. Earlier during the middle of the week. I also have every other weekend off.

ice cream: coconut yes

*clears throat, taps microphone*

Excuse me, everyone! I have an important announcement: Anthony is not, I repeat, NOT awesome.

Thank you.

Oh, and he's a stinky boy! :p

Originally posted by RhondaMcRhonda+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RhondaMcRhonda)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Favorite color: It used to be purple but then everyone kept buying me all this purple shit and now I guess I don't have one. But seriously, I had a huge, ugly purple trash can, and a purple TV. [/b]

That's funny! :D

<!--QuoteBegin-Leotard

and he's a stinky boy![/quote]
Dirty boy, dirty boy!

So from what I gather, the most popular times for adtunes parties will be on somewhat late at night like they used to be. It appears that weekends also work sometimes.

So this friday for towers extravaganza? I won't be home till 10-10:30ish, but I can play.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 4 2008, 07:51 PM
:unsure: Sideways? You mean 180?
No.....that would be upside down. I can do a 90 and hold it or wiggle it or whatever. Its saved me from having to turn my head sideways when I'm......never mind. <_<

Name: Wil

color: red..no wait blue.. maybe garnet and gold.. oohh i know black

abilities: able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.. no wait that's superman, i know.. faster that a speeding locamotive... no, wait that's superman also.. damn you superman.. i guess nothing

i ususally try to go online at least 1 once a day.. time varies..

favorite ice cream: chocolate.. uhmmm chocolate..

Originally posted by leone@Aug 5 2008, 09:19 AM
I think everyone got it the first time. :eek:k:
Got what? :unsure: <<<<<<innocent confused look

Back