Advertising

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: True Blood

Status

Default Re: True Blood Season 2

Sponsored Links

I did contact HBO Canada / TMN and this is the response I got:

I would like to thank you for your e-mail. Here at The Movie Network, it is always a pleasure to hear from our subscribers and to address any questions that you may have.

Over the years we've had many viewers inquire about the music we use for our film promos. Since we don't own the rights to the music we use, we can't sell or copy it for them. Some of the music are original compositions, some are "stock", while others are taken from a film or series' original soundtrack. The piece of music you're interested in is original stock music taken from HBO's music library and unfortunately, due to legal rights issues, it isn't available for purchase or download.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us. If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact us by e-mail or toll free at 1-800-565-MOVIES (6684). A Customer Care Representative is available to take your call Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm EST, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.

Maybe if there is enough interest in the song, they will release it?

Status

Well I finally got a response from HBO Canada after 22 days about this song and it looks like we are still in the same boat trying to find out who this song belongs to.

Thanks for writing to us at HBO Canada. We're always interested in hearing from our viewers and recognize the importance of all feedback.

Our On-Air Promotion Department has confirmed that the soundtrack for the True Blood – Season 2 On –Air Promotion currently airing in the U.S. features the Bob Dylan song, ‘Beyond Here Lies Nothin’. However, since HBO Canada doesn’t own the copyright to this song, the version of this On-Air Promotion currently airing in Canada contains a generic musical arrangement, and the source for this music did not provide us with a title or artist's name for this song. Therefore, although your interest is appreciated, we don't have access to the information you are looking for regarding the song used in our HBO Canada version of this On-Air Promotion.

I'll respond back to them to see if they can give me the source for this music and see if I can get further information that way.
    Jesus is coming, quick everybody look busy.

Status

Well no luck from HBO Canada, seems like I've hit a dead end on this one.

Thanks for your recent email to HBO Canada. We always do our best to help wherever we can, however the True Blood On Air Promo soundtrack information you’re interested in simply isn’t available. The generic music used in the recent On Air Promotion for True Blood is part of the HBO library of stock soundtracks, and as such neither an artist’s name or title is attached to the music, only a library number for internal use only.

Maybe someone else will have better luck.
    Jesus is coming, quick everybody look busy.

Status

Default True Blood

ahh! i love this beat!! does anyone know what it is called??

Status

Default True Blood Season 3

I am looking from the exact song from this HBO Promo:

I know that this song is from RJD2 and is called Ghostwriter but I wonder what Remix it is. it certainly is not the Remix from "the Horror".
    I hope anyone can help me? I am so in love with this Remix!

Status

Check Re: True Blood Season 3

It's by the artist RJD2, on their "The Horror: Deluxe" album, the song titled Ghostwriter Remix.

It was most likely edited for the commercial. I doubt that you can get the exact song...but this one is definetly where the tunes comes from.

You can find it on itunes.