In-store: Home Depot

Mitternacht

Reaction score
I was in Home Depot this morning with my dad and brother and i wasnt paying much attention until i heard this song playing, and i thought it sounded really good and then it sounded like it got quiet and i heard SYNTH! (im a huge trance fan) and then i NEEDED to know what the song was , it was a guy singer, drums, guitar, all that and all i could hear (which wasnt much over all the commotion of the moving vehicles) all i could make out was that he was saying "no one" quite a bit, either its part of the song title or definitely the chorus ,.but i do know it had synth, and then it had a little bit of guitar afterwards (not necessarily a solo) and then it faded out with what sounded like morse code or something .at first it sounded like what they use for radio waves so i thought it was a radio station commercial but then a song started right after so i figured it couldnt be .thank you! :D

no :( it was more alternative rock,, at first i thought it was something like counting crows.. but counting crows dont use synth LOL

im just hearing of this guy named Ryan Huston and it sounds exactly like the type of music the song was, it just had synth in the middle. (nothing else) it just got quiet and had synth then it went back to drum and guitar and then it faded out with that morse code-ish sound .

I also found out its on something called Muzak .which doesnt help ,i went back to home depot today but no luck :(

Yeah, if it's Muzak, you're probably out of luck.

Muzak = generic music.

It's commonly used for elevator music :lol:

So it's usually not released to the public (but I could be wrong - I don't know)

Originally posted by PiratesLife_ForMe@Aug 18 2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah, if it's Muzak, you're probably out of luck.

Muzak = generic music.

It's commonly used for elevator music :lol:

So it's usually not released to the public (but I could be wrong - I don't know)
thats what i tHOUght but i looked it up but it turns out there's different playlists with songs for certain age groups. if you go to

http://music.muzak.com/solutions/programs/genre/9/pop/

i have reason to believe it was on Hot FM cause they played John Mellencamp, Maroon 5, and that song i need to know really badly

As Mitternacht posted, Muzak is a company that provides music for stores and other business to play for customers. Muzak takes care of all the copyright/licensing/royalties. Companies can select a genre of music to appeal to a particular demographic.

Back