Advertising

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

I was in Home Depot this morning with my dad and brother and i wasnt paying much attention until i heard this song playing, and i thought it sounded really good and then it sounded like it got quiet and i heard SYNTH! (im a huge trance fan) and then i NEEDED to know what the song was , it was a guy singer, drums, guitar, all that and all i could hear (which wasnt much over all the commotion of the moving vehicles) all i could make out was that he was saying "no one" quite a bit, either its part of the song title or definitely the chorus ,.but i do know it had synth, and then it had a little bit of guitar afterwards (not necessarily a solo) and then it faded out with what sounded like morse code or something .at first it sounded like what they use for radio waves so i thought it was a radio station commercial but then a song started right after so i figured it couldnt be .thank you!

Status

Could it be The Chemical Brothers - All Rights Reserved.

Status

no it was more alternative rock,, at first i thought it was something like counting crows.. but counting crows dont use synth LOL

Status

im just hearing of this guy named Ryan Huston and it sounds exactly like the type of music the song was, it just had synth in the middle. (nothing else) it just got quiet and had synth then it went back to drum and guitar and then it faded out with that morse code-ish sound .

Status

it also sounds like Greg Laswell

Status

I also found out its on something called Muzak .which doesnt help ,i went back to home depot today but no luck