Fruit of the Loom Cotton Stretch Collection "Performance"

Reaction score
Fruit of the Loom Cotton Stretch Collection "Performance"

Hi everyone,

I just saw this new Fruit Of The Loom commercial (I believe it was advertising back-to-school shopping).This ad was very different from the other "Fruit Guys" commercials out there,and features this beautiful,new age (Middle Eastern-style male vocals) sounding music.

The commercial had some women on a theater stage in their underwear,waving around some kind of ribbons.I don't really know what it was,exactly,but the whole thing looked (and sounded) like a Cirque Du Soleil :clown: stage performance.When I first saw the commercial,I actually thought it was an ad for Cirque (until I saw the Fruit Guys! :lol: )...because this was so much like Cirque's style.

I've seen this particular commercial many times now,and know I'm not the only one who's seen it.So if anyone knows the origin of this song (even if it was made only for the commercial),please let me know so I can stop looking for it.I hope someone can help me,thanks everyone!

~Candace~

i know..i was looking for it on you tube but couldn't find anything...it sucked...but i really like the song! and i want it ...
lol

lol I know what you mean. every time it comes on I stop what I'm doing and listen, ;)

thanks! seems like it's a temp piece but I never knew WB did so many tv spots.
learn something everyday ;)

i want to watch the vid again but i don't want to subscribe to the website...any sugg.?

Back