Sears Kenmore Elite Washer and Dryer

shallabeem

Reaction score
This is the commercial for the Kenmore elite steam laundry pair. It shows a little kid with a white and black beanie on. It wears it everywhere as a security blanket and the mom sneaks in at night to wash it. It talks about the washer/dryer having a whitest white cycle. It ends by saying "Life Running Beautifully." The commercial starts with some piano music but I just can't catch the lyrics to identify it. Any help??

Ok, the advert is as follows:

A little boy who is wearing a white and blue striped hat. It shows him in various situations (flirting with a little girl in particular) wearing his trusty hat. It then shows him sleeping with his hat on. His mother sneaks in, takes the hat off him and throws it in a washing machine (which I believe the advert is for, however I am not sure which one). The song is soft and acoustic I believe with lyrics that go something like, "Imaginary girl, this one's for you."

Can anyone help me? Thanks very much!

THANK you, and now at least I'll KNOW which song is DRIVING ME BATTY AS IT CIRCLES AROUND THROUGH MY HEAD!

Sears Kennmore ad with boy and hat

Please help me find out the name of song played on the Sears Kennmore Elite dryer commercial. There's little boy in the commercial that wears a black and white hat, that his mother removes while he is asleep.

It starts out with a piano playing ( the intro sounds like a children's song ), and the first word is "Imaginary". Anyone know the name and artist?

Last edited:
Re: Sears Kennmore ad with boy and hat

It's "Imaginary Girl" by The Silver Seas. The album it's off of (which is excellent, by the way) is called "High Society."

Back