Mercedes-Benz Summer Love

o0gettem0o

Reaction score
hey guys, does anyone know the song that was used for the 2008 E350 Summer Love Event Special where everyone is at a Mercedes-Benz circus?

The commercial is set around a circus where all the rides revolve around Mercedes-Benz products. You might have seen the commercial where the new C-Class are being test driven like bumper cars and the guys are going at it on a little track. These summer event commercials are quite new.

But the song I am looking for was used specifically for the E350 commercial and its killing me that I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. The commercial is new and has been airing for the past month now. I wish they had it up on youtube or something so I could should you an example but I can't find anything on it.

Hopefully someone can help me!!

Originally posted by o0gettem0o@Jun 27 2008, 01:29 AM
hey guys, does anyone know the song that was used for the 2008 E350 Summer Love Event Special where everyone is at a Mercedes-Benz circus?

The commercial is set around a circus where all the rides revolve around Mercedes-Benz products. You might have seen the commercial where the new C-Class are being test driven like bumper cars and the guys are going at it on a little track. These summer event commercials are quite new.

But the song I am looking for was used specifically for the E350 commercial and its killing me that I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. The commercial is new and has been airing for the past month now. I wish they had it up on youtube or something so I could should you an example but I can't find anything on it.

Hopefully someone can help me!!
Have you tried emailing them?

I have been trying to find the song for one of these commercials aswell.

I have found a youtube video of them though.

The one I am curious about is the first song...

The first song also reminds me a song that was in a major motion picture film but I haven't been able to place what exactly the movie was. Anyone have any idea?

Looking for the "Classical Music" linked to the 3rd Ad in the Mercedes Summer Love Trilogy as seen/heard here.

Thanks in advance.

Back