Reebok NFL Join The Migration

AtlasRoad

Advanced Member
Reaction score
all right, maybe i'm the first to have seen the extended version of this commercial, or maybe i'm the only herb that actually likes the song... but i know most of you have probably seen the Reebok "Join the Migration" commercials featuring NFL players walking, trecking and hitch hiking to get to their respective stadiums, i believe, at least Eli Manning and the Giants players did.

they all feature the same song which i remember vaguely as far as instruments, but this one is the first one with any vocals. it's a woman singing and the lyrics go something like "traveling the world, i'm traveling the world.. don't know what i'll find when i get to you" << loose interpretation . it's a really soft song

tonks!

yeah please don't go off of my lyrics. i destroyed them horrobly.

there's the commercial. i googled the lyrics but couldn't find the song, i also can't really understand the lady... so that doesn't help either.

sounds like:

traveling north, traveling north to find you
[blah blah blah] the wind in my eyes
don't even know what i'll see when i find you
call out your name (love?), don't be suprised

blah blah blah...

"Train Song" by Vashti Bunyan

Get it at Amazon.

Travelling north, travelling north to find you
Train wheels beating, the wind in my eyes
Don’t even know what I’ll find when I get to you
Call out your name love, don’t be surprised

...thanks to Google and comments on the vid and Tunatic.

;)

i just saw this commercial - came here and ya'll got 'er done! woopwoop! :peace:

Does anyone know the song playing in the NFL commerical where a bunch of football stars are going to play football, marching along with their teams and it ends with "your move" written on the screen

as soon as i heard the song i knew it was vashti bunyan, thanks for posting the song name.

Back