Nissan Model Year End Event "Bottom Line"

isoteric

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember what the song in the newest Nissan Bottom Line commercial is.. I'm 98% positive I already have it somewhere, but I can't for the life of me think of what the song is, so if anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

thanks for the help, but that's the 2007 year end commercial, it's the 2008 one. I would post a link, but I can't find the video online anywhere. This is probably a hopeless search, ha.

I'm interested in finding out the name of the "techno-beat" background song of this commercial. Nissan has used this same song in past commercials. And now it's back. Any info or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

"Hoops" by The Chemical Brothers. Nissan used it for their Bottom Line event in 2004 as well.

The Chemical Brother...I figured it was either them or Crystal Method, because those are the two main techno groups I listen to and I knew it was one of them! Thanks for the find...

Hullo, this is my first time using this forum so bear with me.

I'd like to know what the song is for the new Nissan Model Year End Event: Bottom Line; I heard it on either ABC or CBS. It's a somewhat new commercial. No, I doubt it's the techno one that was apparently playing a while ago, though it does sound like it might be from a synthesizer or some other. . . electronic? instrument (yeah, I don't know much about music, I just liked this one). No lyrics, no voices, just instrument. I think some other person described it as:

It has a electronic beat in the background and has single notes played over it like scales on a piano, then it gets going. Sounds like a simple Kraftwerk type but more modern. It really sticks with you after you hear it.

I'm not sure about the Kraftwerk part, but eh. Does anyone know what it's called? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, can't find the edit button if there is one.

Anyway, I heard it again, and it does pick up after the scales and, unfortunately, has some fast lyrics or something of the sort; I couldn't hear them quite well. I say unfortunately because then it sounds worse in my opinion. The notes at the beginning almost sound like they were picked on a guitar, but it has that synthetic feel, I guess.

Hum, other than that, I suppose I should mention when it airs. I've been hearing it usually at night and I'm in CA. I just heard it a few mins. ago, and that was at 11:00, and like an hour and half before that, 9:30. Pacific time, of course. They seem to esp. mention the model(?) Maxima 2000 or something like that.

Again, thanks if anyone knows. :)

Oh, wow, it is. I was just typing that I doubted it, since I looked that one up and it didn't sound like it much, but the part in the commercial is like in the middle of it.

Thanks :') too bad it turns out the only part I like is the part included in the commercial, the guitar and the scales. If it is a guitar.

Back