song called "dreamgirl"

alleycat08

Reaction score
hi so i heard this song on Q101, a chicago alternative radio station, and it sounded pretty cool.. but not so much "rock". they said the song is called "dreamgirl" and they said the artist but it was kind of a confusing name so i didnt catch it! i think the artist starts with a vowel but i could be wrong. the song was sung by girls and it sounded like some genre i wouldnt even know.. dance-ish?! i been searching for it but am still looking so plz help me out guys! thanks :)

Originally posted by logan01@Jul 20 2008, 05:08 PM
I've just covered their playlist back to the 15th and no such song title. When did you hear it?

http://www.q101.com/nowplaying/BroadcastHistory.aspx
ya i searched the playlist too but no luck bcuz it was either a request or "new song" so they didnt put it up on their website! :( they definitely sounded caucasion. dont remember if i already said but they were girls singing. it sounded like a mellow dance song.. so i wasnt exactly "upbeat" thanks for replying tho & if any1 else might have any info... PLEASE REPLY!!! thanks again in advance guys :)

Are you sure it wasn't Mix 101.9? Q101 plays more alternative stuff? They are not really known for their mellow dance music.

Originally posted by cmaynerd@Aug 1 2008, 03:09 PM
Are you sure it wasn't Mix 101.9? Q101 plays more alternative stuff? They are not really known for their mellow dance music.
yes im positive it was Q101 bcuz it was during the Mano brothers at night. i know they were female singers and it was an artist i had never heard of.. didnt think it was a popularly known group. like i said in a previous reply, the groups name sounded like it began with a vowel.. i think an "a" or "o" for all i know, the song is by some local chicago artist with a new song they were trying out... i havent heard it since :( if any1 has a clue, plz help by replying! greatly appreciate it!!! :D

Back