Twilight

Doesn't sound familiar, maybe its part of the score for the actual film.

Originally posted by webslinger360@May 8 2008, 08:55 AM
the first cue is

"Red Mist" - Extreme Music [Media Ventures - Director's Cut]
OH you are awesome.

Thank you :]

The DVD for "Penelope" featured behind-the-scenes clips for the upcoming "Twilight" movie. My friends and I really want to find this song, so I thought I would see if the lovely members of Adtunes could help :lol:

This is the video:

Twilight Sneak Peek

The song goes from 00:00 to 00:32

There are lyrics, but it's hard for me to really distinguish them...

The only thing I got was, "What you told her...."

It's a very catchy tune, and all the twilighters are dying to find out what it is.

Thank you B)

Has anyone figured out how to get their hands on a copy of it? I've had no luck searching "Red Mist" Extreme Music, Media Ventures, Director's Cut or any combination of them.

Originally posted by tanyer17@Aug 7 2008, 09:30 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get their hands on a copy of it? I've had no luck searching "Red Mist" Extreme Music, Media Ventures, Director's Cut or any combination of them.
You can hear it at their website. Under Get Trax & Directors Cuts. http://www.extrememusic.com/
It's another music library company so I doubt the tracks are commercially available.

Sorry for the bump, but has there been any word on what the second song was?
My sister is asking for it and this is the first place i usually come to to get the quickest answer for that kinda question.

To me it sounds like Oakenfold if that helps. (it could also send poeple on a wild goose chase :( )

i heard that it may have been made by paul oakenfold
which would make sense because it's right up his ally
but it's not on his myspace or itunes

Could anyone identify all of the music used in the new trailer? I'm especially interested in the second song.

Could anyone identify all of the music used in the new trailer? I'm especially interested in the second song.

The first song....woman's voice...have no clue LOVE IT!
The second song - Techno/chorus - LOVE IT EVEN MORE...and have been searching for this song the day the trailer came out...so if anyone knows would seriously appreciate it...

The third song during the hunt/fight scene is BrandXMusic (trailer music company) and the song is called "A warrior's Glory" you can go straight to their website to hear it....hope this helps solve 1 piece of the puzzle...ps. this song was also used in the teasers as well....

hey guys

i have been hearing that the song "The Power of one choir" by. X-Ray Dog is in the trailer...can anyone find this it is i guess suppose to be on one of his album called Dog of war or something

hey

this is the 5th twilight tv spot, I want the piano like song...and i heard its not bella's song from the movie

any idea

Twilight - sneak peek techno music

Does anyone know the song played at the very beginning of this sneak peek. I know there was a form about the second song but I couldn't find a form about the first song.

So, anyone know the song for the first 30 seconds of this?

Apparently this promo was on the Penelope (2006) DVD.

--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM0BjHDvZOo

Re: TWILIGHT SNEAK PEEK - Penelope Dvd

I found the name of the song that appears in the Twilight Sneak peek in the first 30 seconds of the clip! :)

it's called : Watching Stars by Shahrooz Raoofi

Someone could tell me the name of the song in the "Meet the characters" MTV promo...the song that plays at the end and when they introduce Edward!! i've been searching everywhere!!

thought you guys might be interested..
*read the descriptions

"Power of One Choir" by X-Ray Dog

"Mercy In Darkness" by Two Steps from Hell (woman singing)

The song at the beginning is called - Watching Stars by Shahrooz Raoofi
Shahrooz Raoofi - Watching Stars put this in at YouTube and there you can hear the whole song and save it if you want.. It's not commercially available from what I've heard.:mad:

The DVD for "Penelope" featured behind-the-scenes clips for the upcoming "Twilight" movie. My friends and I really want to find this song, so I thought I would see if the lovely members of Adtunes could help :lol:

This is the video:

Twilight Sneak Peek

The song goes from 00:00 to 00:32

There are lyrics, but it's hard for me to really distinguish them...

The only thing I got was, "What you told her...."

It's a very catchy tune, and all the twilighters are dying to find out what it is.

Thank you B)

Trailer

1.) "Mercy in Darkness" - Two Steps From Hell
2.) "The Power Of One" (Choir) - X-Ray Dog
3.) "Wrath Of God" - Groove Addicts: Full Tilt
4.) (Not sure what's the last track)

Back