The Dark Knight

Nyx

Reaction score
What is the name of the techno song that plays during the club scene in Batman: The Dark Knight? Any and all help is appreciated!

Anyone know the name of the track that plays when the Joker confronts Two-Face in his hospital bed. It begins right when the Joker grabs the gun that Two-Face is aiming at his face. Been looking for it.

Okay, did some searching and found it, but thanks anyway. For those wondering the name of the song, it's called "Why So Serious" and it's the first song on the film's OST. It's a ways into the song, so just keep listening and you'll hear it eventually...

Someone else HAD posted this, but nobody answered it because they got distracted - darn MTV generation!!

But, yeah, The scene in the Dark Knight where he beats the cr'p outta everyone as he makes his way over to 'the Italian'...

Awesome bit of Breakz, there

Dont know the individual songs
but found this info out
The Dark Knight [SOUNDTRACK]
Hans Zimmer (Composer), James Newton Howard (Composer)

well looking around more i found this

There are only two songs in the movie besides the score, both by the Japanese duo Boom Boom Satellites, including the song playing in the club.

The songs are:

Scatterin' Monkey - Boom Boom Satellites
4 A Moment of Silence - Boom Boom Satellites

So I just finished watching Batman: The Dark Knight and I was wondering if any of you knew which track I should purchase to find the song I'm looking for.

The song I'm looking for occurs around the 57:00 to 59:00 mark. The exactly portion of the soundtrack I'm referring to occurs at 58:42, right at the end of attempted blackmail by the M&A attorney (I don't understand why he wasn't disbarred, but anyways...) and into the bullet reconfiguration scene to obtain the fingerprint from the bullet Batman was able to gather from a crime scene.

I already purchased, "Why so serious" and I know for sure the song I'm looking for is not on that track. I'm guessing the song is probably on the track "A Dark Knight," but I'd like to know if it's on any of the smaller ones.

Thanks

EDIT: I'm aware of a special edition soundtrack that has 2 discs. Perhaps the song I'm looking for is on that soundtrack?

Batman Begins/The Dark Knight (Sound Clips, Not Soundtrack)

I wasn't sure where else to come with this question but the adtunes community has come through for me in the past so here goes: I need to acquire the audio clips used in Batman Begins/The Dark Knight for the Batmobile/Tumbler. Does anyone know where I could download these audio clips and where I can get them as clean and isolated as possible? Thanks so much for any help.

The Dark Knight Score(s)

Hey good people, I was wondering if any of you could help me out.

I already have The Dark Knight soundtrack however in looking for more of Hans Zimmer stuff as well as information on The Dark Knight Rises soundtrack, I found more copies of The Dark Knight score;

1. The Dark Knight (Limited Edition)
2. The Dark Knight (2 Disc Special Edition)
3. The Dark Knight Bonus Digital Release

My question is, do any of the above have more songs from the film soundtrack that were not on my original CD and they're not just remixes like Hans Zimmer has started doing. Specifically did they do something like they did with Gladiator through releasing more music from Gladiator?

Thanks for the help! =)

Well, just looking at the description on Amazon would help you and give you anwsers. ;)

The first Cd you show is just the regular soundtrack with some collectible cards or something. No new music.
The second one contains the regular soundtrack on the first CD, and has a second CD of original score.
The third link you show is just the Digital release of the second CD of the 2 Disc Special Edition above.

So, to anwser your question: new soundtrack (no remix): second CD of the 2 Disc Special Edition, or the digital release (wich is the same).

Hope I help. ;)

Well, just looking at the description on Amazon would help you and give you anwsers. ;)
I added the Amazon links to their thread after it was posted to see if it would help. So the original poster hasn't necessarily seen those Amazon links yet. ;)

The first Cd you show is just the regular soundtrack with some collectible cards or something. No new music.
The second one contains the regular soundtrack on the first CD, and has a second CD of original score.
The third link you show is just the Digital release of the second CD of the 2 Disc Special Edition above.

So, to anwser your question: new soundtrack (no remix): second CD of the 2 Disc Special Edition, or the digital release (wich is the same).

Hope I help. ;)

I appreciate the help. Looks like the digital release will be my best bet. Thanks! :cool:

Back