HSN Home Shopping Network

bigboyp106

Reaction score
Anybody know what song is in that new Home Shopping Network commerical?

I'm not even exactly sure that it is Home Shopping Network...

I remember it sounded like Sinatra and the lyrics went something like "I'm feeling like Mr. Lucky today, it seems that everything's going my way."

plz help
would be much appreciated

Did you see this ad on the Home Shopping Network? Or on another channel?

saw it again

im sure now it was HSN

but it was a comcast commercial so im not sure how many people have seen it

SONG GOES..."I'M FEELING LIKE MR.LUCKY TODAY...THINGS SEEM TO BE GOING MY WAY" VERY 'BIG BAND' SOUNDING. ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE HARRY CONNICK JR. HELP !! IT RINGS IN MY HEAD....!!!!

I'M FEELING LIKE MR. LUCKY TODAY....THINGS SEEM TO BE GOING MY WAY.....WHAT IS IT !?!?!? HOME SHOPPING COMMERCIAL ON COMCAST

This is Jukebox here. I posted an email to you and have also been looking everywhere for Mr. Luck Today. It sure does sound like Connick, Sinatra, or Michael Buble'. Have check everywhere, including an email to Home Shopping Network Customer Service. Waiting for a response. If I hear from them, I'll send it on to you. Good luck.

I am trying to find out who sings and/or plays the commercial music for The Home Shopping Network. It includes the lyrics "I'm Feeling Like Mr. Lucky Today". It goes from there with a 50s Big Band sound and more lyrics. Any clues out there?

Please do not start new topics on existing questions. I have merged the duplicate topics.

Does anyone know if it is an actual song used on the HSN TV Commercial? The one that starts out with music and then the words, "I'm feeling like Mr. Lucky today..." My 9 month old stops whatever he is doing whenever that commercial comes on and stares at the TV. He loves music, but that particular song seems to really grab his attention. So, if anyone knows what song that is I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the name of it. Thanks!!!

has anyone had any luck with this as of yet .i am dying to know if its an acual song as well.

Howdy,

I have a song by 101 Strings (IT WAS FOR A COMMERCIAL I WAS WORKING ON FOR A CLIENT, OK?!!?!) and it is called the "Mr. Lucky Theme".

That is all the info I have, but it was a big-band sounding song. I'd check that out if I was you.

Sorry if I am wrong, but I am just taking a stab at it.

Good luck.

I thought I might bring this post back to the front and see if anyone has anymore information about this song. Thanks

Does anyone know who does the song in the new HSN commercial or is it written specifically for the commercial...Some of the lyrics are Picture of Me, Picture of you

It was written for the commercial... check out the comments posted by HSN's own rep here.

Note: The video itself was also posted directly by HSN, so PLEASE don't censor this post with another round of "Anything that creates sound waves is property of the RIAA." :unsure:

Has anyone else seen the new TV commercial for Home Shopping Network or HSN? It shows a white background and lots of colorful vibrant images flashing by of happy people and lots of products, like Emril Lagasse cookware? I want to know the title and artist for the song being played. I think some of the lyrics are "There's a picture of me, a picture of you". If any body knows, please tell me. I am so thankful for this forum and I find it very helpful indeed! Thanks!

Does anyone know if the recent song for the HSN network that goes something like "its your life...do what you want to do" is written just for the commercial or is it from another song? It has a catchy beat. This is not the same song that was used for the 30th anniversary commercial. Thank you.

Back