Mad Men

j1ero

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the song title thats being played in the commercial for Mad Men which is airing in July on AMC

I'm watching a thing about it now but it's kind of a "making of" show with music all through it. :unsure:

I'm not sure about the making-of feature, but I think the song for the commercial is "You Know I'm No Good" by Amy Winehouse. Hope its what you're looking for.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the name of the song & artist(s) singing in the Mad Men t.v. show ad? It's a female singing, sounds kinda like something from the 50's or 60's? Any help is appreciated, I really dig the song (what little there is you can hear)!

Thanks, TimelessAlways, you're right! I just heard the whole song, and yep that's it!

Thanks again!

The ad with the song is on youtube. The Amy winehouse credit is on the ad. It's a neat song.

I'm looking for the name of the song that runs in the first 50 seconds of the newish long-running mad men promos on AMC. It's mostly bass drumbs and electric guitar. You can find one of these ads here:
Please note that I AM NOT REFERRING TO THE AMY WINEHOUSE SONG THAT PLAYS LATER. Anyone recognize the song?

Just saw a new Mad Men promo with the song Sinnerman. Felix remix version - nice little tune.

I just saw another Mad men promo with this spanish guitar sort of style in the background... please figure it out or just give me link so i can hear it again :D

Mad Men on BBC4 advert

anyone know the name of the song i really cant think of it and its bugging me :p

"Mad Men" promo

Hi everyone!

I was hoping that someone might know the name of the music featured in the latest commercial (promo) for Mad Men (it ran twice during Monday's episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show).

The commercial features the word "DRAMA" in red (like the Mad Men logo) with different adjectives before it running throughout the commercial ("Family Drama", "Personal Drama", etc.).

The music is mostly piano and drums, and it's very dramatic.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

tunaman

Mad men

Hey guys any ideas on what son is in this teaser.... may be just made for the trailer but I thought I'd see if any one may know what it is.

Does anyone know what the name of the song is when Mad Men breaks for commercials? The more modern one with an electronic kind of feel?

MAD MEN "IS BACK" PROMO

Hey guys

i was wondering if anyone knows the song played in the background of this Mad Men Promo.

Please let me know asap ...please

Music from Mad Men commercial.

I'm looking for the music from the current commercial for Mad Men on AMC channel.It's instrumental and kinda sounds like dance or disco.

I think the poster above me is referring to the song in this promo:

I'd also like to know what the song is, if anyone knows. Thanks.

Back