RAVI sighting

:lol: :lol: ......sorry..........guess I stay away too much.

Funny to see you called Leone. :p More used to NY now. Or Gertrude.....or Petunia. :lol:

Awwwwwww :lol: :lol: I was kidding. You KNOW I don't think you're stupid :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was here, looking for all the oldtimers.... I see most of them,
but where is Melissa? :(

Melissa has been gone for quite a while....parts unknown. She seems to visit her myspace but doesn't post there. :(

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 22 2008, 09:29 PM
Melissa has been gone for quite a while....parts unknown. She seems to visit her myspace but doesn't post there. :(
You have a Myspace, Fitz?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 22 2008, 07:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 22 2008, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 22 2008, 01:42 AM
leone, your avatar is beautiful!
and mine isn't? :( [/b][/quote]
You still wanna lick my foot? :naughty:

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Jul 22 2008, 07:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Jul 22 2008, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jul 22 2008, 09:29 PM
You have a Myspace, Fitz? [/b][/quote]
I have a joint fake myspace with someone else :p We both loath myspace and all it stands for but needed one to check on Melissa. ;)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 22 2008, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 22 2008, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 22 2008, 01:42 AM
leone, your avatar is beautiful!
and mine isn't? :( [/b][/quote]
hello brown eyes.

Originally posted by leone@Jul 22 2008, 10:10 PM
Ravi!!!! Are ya back? Are ya back? :)
:shifty:

Phew!! She hasn't noticed the footprints by the window, half eaten chocolate bars, and the missing underwear!!! :p

:)

Back