Burn Notice

civicgirl51

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows if the song they play in the promo commercial for the new series Burn Notice on USA network? It sounds kind of familiar to me, but it may just be soundtrack music. I know towards the end of the promo you can hear someone repeating the words "wanna do it again" and it has kind of an electronic feel. The promo is on the usa website if you would like to hear the song. Thanks for any help.

That's it! Thanks so much, maybe I can get this song out of my head now.

Hello all,

I was watching WWE RAW earlier this evening when I saw a promo for the new show Burn Notice, anyways they were playing a tune in on the ad that sounds very familiar but I cant quite place it. I don't have much info except that at the end of the ad it says "Writing on the Wall". Hopefully someone out there will know what I am talking about :)

Thanks,

Falcon I know what you mean. Everytime I try to find out the name of the song, I keep seeing "Connected" and that is NOT the song I'm looking for either. I'm looking for the name of the song that they currently have on the upcoming show commercials, and on their website. I'd like to know the name of that song. It was also used in the preview commercial for the "Wanted Man" episode as well. This is really frustrating.

I have been trying to find out the name of the music used in the Burn Notice commercials. Everytime I try to find out the name of the song, people keep saying it's "Connected" and that is NOT the song they're using in their commercials (I know the song Connected, and that's definitely not the one I mean). <_<

I'm looking for the name of the song that they currently have on the upcoming show (Sept 13) commercials, and on their website. I'd like to know the name of that song. There aren't any words, it's just instrumental. It was also used in the preview commercial for the "Wanted Man" episode as well. It's really frustrating....I've seen many people looking for the name and no one seems to know it.

I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me in finding the name of that song. :)

Something I forgot to mention....the song sounds similar to Strict Machine by Goldfrapp....the song used on Verizon's old commercial for their Chocolate phone (a year or so ago). The song on the Burn Notice upcoming episode commercial has a very similar sound, but it's not the same song (if that helps at all LOL). :)

Does anyone know the song they play in the Burn Notice commercials---not the one by Stereo MC-Connected-----this one is older and very peppy.

I have been trying to find out the name of the music used in the Burn Notice commercials. Everytime I try to find out the name of the song, people keep saying it's "Connected" and that is NOT the song they're using in their commercials (I know the song Connected, and that's definitely not the one I mean).

I'm looking for the name of the song that they currently have on the upcoming show (Sept 13) commercials, and on their website. I'd like to know the name of that song. There aren't any words, it's just instrumental. It was also used in the preview commercial for the "Wanted Man" episode as well. It's really frustrating....I've seen many people looking for the name and no one seems to know it.

I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me in finding the name of that song. The song is very similar to Goldfrapp's Strict Machine (used in last year's Verizon Chocolate commercial).

this song was played during the promos for new show castle & it does reminds of goldfrap's strict machine. but i dunno the song title or artist

Can anybody name the song used in most of the Burn Notice commercials? It's rockish/technoish. I know I've heard it before but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Boom"

This song has been in numerous commercials, and I have been hearing it since I was a child.It has no lyrics except a guy saying "Boom".Does anybody know the name of this song?

Re: "Boom"

No, that's not the one.It's a extreme song, it has a heavy bass line, and electric guitars.It's hard to describe, but I hear this song all over the place.The only lyric in the song is a guy yelling "Boom".

Back