Unleashed

Tekk9

Reaction score
I don't think it's that Muse song, I think it's from the Wu-Tang Clan guy, The Rza but I don't know what it's called. Does anyone know?

just saw unleashed!
does anyone know the music that was playing when Jet Li went to the movies for the 1st time - u know where he was scared in the movies.

...it was sorta instrumental{piano-ish} :unsure:

Hello,

I think the song you're looking for is on the soundtrack for the film. There are two cd's out which have the exact same song on them. Unleashed or Danny The Dog. You might have some luck with finding the song you want.

Hope this helps.

Whats that song his mom plays then that blonde woman plays for him...seronate or something...i know its mozart but whats the name of it?
thanks in advance

does anybody know the ending credits song from this movie?!...ive been searchin..still can't find it.

I believe the song is by Massive Attack. It's either called "The Dog Obeys", "Danny The Dog", or "I Am Home".... You can get the full list of songs from the official SoundTrack for the movie HERE.

I'd hate to start an entirely new thread for something from the same movie, so I guess I'll stick it here.

Aside from the piano solo that his mother plays, what is the song that "Danny" and "Victoria" play as a duet? She has him play the same three keys while she plays the actual song.

Any clue?

I tried to keep the clutter clear by posting this in another "Unleashed" thread a bit ago, but since it got no responses I'm forced to post it here. Sorry for the mess.

What is the song that "Danny" and "Victoria" play as a duet in the middle of the night? She has him play the same three keys while she plays the actual song.

It's not on either of the Massive Attack soundtracks, so plz don't link me to those. Already checked. ;)

Any clue?

It's from Bizet's opera, Carmen, it's mostly known as The Habanera, but full title is 'L'amour est un oiseau rebelle'

Kim

Does anyone know what the name of the song that plays on the movie Unleashed with Jet Li? It comes on in the begining of its chapter 8 on the dvd. When Jet Li is under the bed and the girl goes to offer him a small keyboard piano. You can hear a small piece right when she's about to leave the room. I think it might be in the soundtrack, but I'm not 100% sure. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Shoot I must be blind I couln't find the edit button. Well the songs starts when Victoria walks in the huouse with grocery bags and it goes all the way through until she goes and talks to him under the bed and then walks out of the room. Somebody help me. Thanks.

Unleashed, the movie with Jet Li and Morgan Freeman. There is a song about a quarter into the movie that I've been trying to figure out. The song comes on right after the first "paid" fight where he has to kill the champ. The song starts as they are going down in the elevator and in the car talking about his dream.

Back