Gap in-store

ExpiredCereal

Reaction score
I was shopping at Gap and I heard this really nice piano song they played. The beginning piano part sounds really similar to "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys. The song is sung by a guy though, but I couldn't pick up any lyrics on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Ask someone who works in the store next time... They either have a CD right there or they're playing a corporate type thing.

well i've done that before it does wotk they actualy have a sheet of paper with all the songs listed that's how i found out sophia " oh my love " great song anyways hope tht helps :D

I think I posted this question once already but forgot. I heard a song that sounded somewhat like the Dandy Warhols and included lyrics about "kissing under a cherry tree on Sunday'". I'm not sure, but any help would be appreciated.

i heard a song today when i was at gap and the lyric i heard was "i can't stop staring at you"
could someone please tell me the title and artist
thanks

I hate to rain on this parade, but this'll get moved, if its not a commercial... did you post in "General Discussions" ?

And did you try asking the staff in the Gap store, they usually can find out. If you go back soon, they may still be able to find out.

thanks anyways tyrell but that's not the song

adversary... yes i did ask the gap people and he asked anotehr person and no one knew it but he did agree that it was a nice song haha oh and i'm sorry for posting it here. i though this was the general discussion but maybe i typed in the wrong window

ok i heard the song again today on smallvile
the lyrics are "and there's you and me and all of the people whithing to do" and "i can't take my eyes off of you"

WAINDOG!!! YOUR THE BEST!! THANKS SO MUCH!! i also really appreciate everyone else who has helped me out

I am trying to find a song and the only lyrics I know is something like "you walk on by." It's a chick kinda of singing in a monotone voice and it's sounds like it's coming through an old time radio. The music has a twangy guitar in the backround but the song is not country.

Thanks

How about "Walk on By" by Dionne Warwick. Seal has a version of it too.

Back