Alice in Wonderland video

The cartoon one titled "Alice in wonderland remix"? It's a cool song, but I have no idea. If that's the one you're looking for, just type "alice in wonderland" into the search box and it's the only cartoon one that pops up. ;)

It sounded even weirder when I reversed it since I thought the original sounded reversed.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by doctormemory@Jul 4 2008, 08:47 AM
There is no Alice in Wonderland video.

:ph34r:
You might have to click on the second or third page to find it. I have a wide screen and high resolution, and I noticed that changing these affects how many videos are displayed at a time. If you go through the pages, you should eventually find it.

So no one knows the artist/title?

Originally posted by gibby@Jul 5 2008, 12:39 PM
If you go through the pages, you should eventually find it.
Couldn't get the video to work at that MSN link. Is this the right video?

If that's the right video then if the vid description is right, the vid poster Nick Bertke is the composer of the song "Alice"

The music video for my song 'Alice', an electronic piece of which 90% is composed using sounds recorded from the Disney film 'Alice In Wonderland'.

:blink:

Need helping identifying this techno song...

Techno songs seem to be the hardest to getting hold of the title or even the artist. Anyways, I hope this is an actual song because I really like it. I found it here: http://www.legit.dk/pages/14.aspx

can anyone tell me the name of the song? Thank you!

Back