30 Days Of Night

MaiKai

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the song and band name of the song used in the credits, it's a rock song and sounds kindof like a twisted guitar lullaby, I haven't been able to figure out the name anywhere & I really want to figure out who this band is so I can go out and get the album.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have the slightest idea.

I also hear it was used in one of the 28 Days/Weeks Later movies as well.

the song used in the 28days/weeks later movies is called in "In The House - In A Heartbeat" by john murphy. it has the kind of sound you talking about.

Thats actually kind of close, but not it, I like that though so its always nice to hear good tunes.

The only other place I've heard it was on a 2008 Car commercial that was very artsy and I cannot remember the car.

(I'm so bad at this lol)

It has a very electric/electronic sound to it. Which might be a better way to find it besides 30 Days cause a friend is telling me they removed all the non composed music from the DVD release of the film.

Originally posted by proof@Jul 4 2008, 08:45 PM
Is it the song from this youtube video?
That song is Mogwai Auto Rock, which also is good.

I guess 30 Days wasn't the best reference because the DVD version has a different credits sadly.

Now if I could only remember the car commerical it was in.

Someone might just have the song by chance in their library and know the name

This might seem silly since it's text but the guitar is what stands out, right at the start of the song it kicks in with a kindof lullaby form ( kind of like do-do-dodo-doo-do do-dodo-de-dodo).

If someone could find the commerical and hear it I'm sure they'd know what I was talking about.. Maybe I should ask in the other section as well... Or just keep it here with both sources.

Back