Babylon A.D.

zewm

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to figure out the name of the score that plays from about the 1:00 mark until the end of this trailer. I've heard it before but I don't know the name of either the artist nor the song. If anyone can shed any light it would be greatly appreciated.

Babylon A.D.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809805797/video/8582983

This song is called "Requiem for a Tower" (Movement 4). It is by Corner Stone Cues, and you can buy the song (on iTunes for example). It is part of the commercial album Requiem for a Tower.

This song is a more epic composition based on Clint Mansell's "Lux Aeterna" from the film soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream.

I've heard this song for years and have never been able to identify it. It's used in a lot of movie trailers, sometimes for dramatic TV shows too. It's being used in ONE of the trailers for Babylon AD (I underline the one because I've seen 4 different trailers for it now and they're all just a little different). The Babylon AD Trailer can be found HERE.

The music starts at about 37 seconds, stops for a quote, then continues for most of the trailer.

This tune was also used in a Spiderman 3 trailer and everyone said it was Lacrimosa by Mozart. It isn't. I downloaded 12 different variations of Lacrimosa and trust me, that's not what it is. I'm sure this tune has been identified before, but sorry, I wasn't around. Does anyone know the name, composer or where I would be able to find it?

Back