Wanted

Danie450

Reaction score
In the first 30 minutes of wanted, there is a song playing that im pretty positive is nine inch nails. Does anyone know what song it is?

I don't think it is an NIN song. Are you talking about the one they play twice in the beginning when Wesley(the main character)is talking about his boring life? Thats actually called "The Little Things" by "Danny elfman". There could have been a different song but I think that's the one you're looking for. If it isn't, sorry.

At the end of the movie Wanted there's a song playing. It plays during the beginning of the credits. Does anyone know it? =]]

The complete score was written by Danny Elfman.
Just saw wanted tonight and was blown away

Anyone knows the name of the track that plays when Wesley breaks through the window toward the end of the movie as he leads his assault against the brotherhood.

Movie: WANTED

i hope u all loved this movie.. never gets old for me... the game is not to bad either.. but anyways to get to the point.. i know one of the beginning songs is by NiN(nine inch nails) but i cant remember it.. if anyone knows plz tell me.. i miss that song :unsure:

SaiNTofGRey

Back