Lipton Ice Tea

hepo34

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im looking for the artist/name of the song that is played in the new Lipton Ice Tea commercial, i've looked everywhere but I cannot even find a copy of the commercial itself on the internet, its quite new, the "Can do that" commercial, does anyone know the song?

Thanks in Advance,
hepo34

Na thats the old one, its a kind of brazilian song

If it's new tape it, post it on youtube and show it to us.

Finnaly I found a copy of it but not the intire version, someone posted this:

anyone knows the name/artist?

I even requested at lipton ice tea and they dont even know the name

Re: New Lipton Ice Tea Commercial

No that is definitely not it. What I do remember however is that same music was used recently for the end credits of a movie.

Re: New Lipton Ice Tea Commercial

No that is definitely not it. What I do remember however is that same music was used recently for the end credits of a movie.
This Lipton Tea commercial thread is from 2008 and the original poster found the song (just not the title) on YouTube.

Are you referring to this old commercial or a new Lipton ad you saw recently?

Hi guys,

Im looking for the artist/name of the song that is played in the new Lipton Ice Tea commercial, i've looked everywhere but I cannot even find a copy of the commercial itself on the internet, its quite new, the "Can do that" commercial, does anyone know the song?

Thanks in Advance,
hepo34

Groove Armada, I Won't Kneel

Hi guys,

Thanks in Advance,
hepo34

Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats - "S.O.B.

Back