Generation Kill

Generation Kill - History Television.

I was wondering if anyone knew the song playing for what seems like a Canadian only commercial.

The commercial is for Generation Kill coming to History Television and part of the lyrics for the song are "So happy that it happened this way"

I have seen the posts for the song playing in the HBO commercial but this one is completely different and I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

I just sent an E-mail to History Channel (Canada), asking if they can provide the name of the artist(s) / band that plays the theme song to their advertisement trailer of Generation Kill. Hopefully, they reply back :D

Did you by any Chance happen to find out what song they were playing during the Generation kill commercial????

Yeah, I've seen this commercial soo many times now, and I would really like to know what the song is.

I've been singing it around the house, well, the part that it plays anyway.

Please if you find it post it.

Bump for this, Ive been watching this thread for a week waiting to hear back on what the song is in the Canadian commercial.

BUMP! does anybody know the song, i've also been singing the same little 15 second part over and over... "im so happy yes im so so happy, im so happy that it happened this way" GAH! MAKE IT STOP! some one please tell us the name!

Well, at least I can listen to this little 30 second blurb of the song.

Hopefully someone will soon find the full song.

I am also waiting for the Canadian version of the History Channel's commercial for Generation Kill. Thanks!

Back