Visa Olympic Games "Go World" Morgan Freeman

BlahDow

Reaction score
Visa Olympic Games "Go World" Morgan Freeman

anyone know who does the song for the one with Derek Redmond?...or any of these commercials..they're all awesome (=

i absolutely love the music to the go visa world olympic commercials and I see no one knows the music for the Derek Redmond one, but does anyone know the one for the Kerri Strug commercial? Greatly appreciate any help on either commercial....

namaste

What's the orchestral/choral song used in the latest Visa commercials for the olympics with Morgan Freeman doing the voiceover? I SWEAR I've heard this song before, but I can't place it... I think it's from a movie. It sounds like a Craig Armstrong tune, and the fact that I can't place it is gnawing at me! Thanks!

Finally figured it out! To answer my own question (in case anyone else was wondering!): The "Go World" song I was referring to is "Choral Ending" on Craig Armstrong's album "As If to Nothing."

Found in the first portion of this YouTube video:

(The second song in that faux commercial is "Claire de Lune.")

Originally posted by parser999@Aug 10 2008, 08:16 AM
Finally figured it out! To answer my own question (in case anyone else was wondering!): The "Go World" song I was referring to is "Choral Ending" on Craig Armstrong's album "As If to Nothing."
[snip]
"Choral Ending" by Craig Armstrong

Get it at Amazon.

;)

i dont know the music for these but I just had to say that i like these commercials a lot (even though I cant remember what the music sounds like right now)

:)

Originally posted by parser999@Aug 10 2008, 08:16 AM
The Visa commercials use different songs, so which one are you saying uses "Choral Ending"? The one I think you're talking about is this one -
- It uses a choir, but is not "Choral Ending".

Visa Go World Kerri Strug

Anyone know the track in this commercial from the 2008 Olympics?

Back