America's Best Dance Crew Season 2

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song on the commercial during the mtv movie awards for America's best dance crew? It has men dancing with white masks and a techno beat.

Here's the commercial:

I'm trying to figure out the name of the song that plays while the masked dance crew dances on the new America's Best Dance Crew commercial. Its some kind of instrumental techno kind of music...if anyone's heard it before and knows what it is, I'd be very grateful if you could tell me. Thanks in advance! B)

NOTE: I am not referring to the JabbaWockeeZ ABDC commercial ("Waters of Nazareth" by Justice)

I can only describe the video/music a little bit because I have not been able to find this TV spot on Youtube or anywhere on the web yet. I will post it when I find it.

I don't know who the dancers were but what I saw definitely reminded me of something you'd see in a Daft Punk dance video (about 5 of them with what I believe were helmets on their heads - Hence, Daft Punk theme). Even the music was kind of like them. The beat was anyway - the background melody was more rave-like.

Click < Kinda

Again, I'm not talking about the JabbaWockeez commercial.

Thanks for any help! Sorry I can't find the actual clip. I'm trying. Must be a new one?

Originally posted by Jason192@Jun 23 2008, 03:28 AM
Please don't move this to the other ABDC thread!
We try to keep current America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 commercials in this single thread. This helps the topic in the long run since visitors (especially those using search) have fewer threads to read through with regards to this show's current ads.

Thanks,

Does anyone know the music that is in the Canadian ABDC2 Commercial. It starts out with 5 scenes of different people with distinctly colored clothes, all getting paged to go somewhere, showing their watches each with a different letter from the word DANCE. Then they get together ontop of the MuchMusic building and start dancing on the Much logo. This commercial is only on Much Music channels and CTV I think. Once again, it is a Canadian commercial, totally separate and different than the Jabbawockeez commercial.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that when they get on the roof and start dancing they all have helmets on each with a letter from the word Dance, like their watches.

Originally posted by jaja3000jaja@Jun 25 2008, 09:04 AM
Sorry, I forgot to mention that when they get on the roof and start dancing they all have helmets on each with a letter from the word Dance, like their watches.
You mean this one? http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cxdlxu&s=3

Seems like we're the only two who've seen this commercial so far.

I captured that video at the last few seconds but it has the song.

What is the song on the America's Best Dance Crew S2 Commercial? The one with the powerranger like group (you know one is red, blue, black, etc.)

You can find it on youtube (America's Best Dance Crew S2 Commercial (Bad Quality))

Please help.....Thanks you!

I've seen this one too and cannot find anything about it on the web. I've looked on What's That Called a million times..but no one has anything!! <_<

"I emailed Much Music. It was produced in the studio by a producer and there is no full length track, though he said he might make one. Anyway, its called Rukkin Foebots, though its not up anywhere yet"

- tuysty91

Back