I Love the New Millennium on VH1

SufiSally

Reaction score
I have been trying for years to figure out the name of a song and this morning I heard a very short clip of it while watching "I Love the New Millenium" on VH1. They are in the year 2000 and were at the end of a discussion of the movie "Gladiator" and I heard the song I'm searching for. It's a female voice singing in a foreign language and has a dance beat.

Anyone know what this song is?

i also am wondering about the title of a song in that part of the show, where the guitar starts to play
i have been going insane trying to find it and ran into this forum on google
so i was wondering if anyone can help me out

That's it!!! Thank you so much....I can't tell you how long I've wanted to know the name of that song!

The first song (with the guitar) is "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters.

OK, this song starts at 1:03 of this video

I know you dont hear a lot, but It played during the 2003 - Vh1 I love the new millenium Dave Chapelle bit, It starts during the KKK skit when he takes off his mask. It's played in the backround of many Vh1 shows, It has horns in it, It playes during most of the Dave Chapelle bit. PLEASE HELP! Ive been looking for this for five years!

There are several different bits of music in that video, none of which I can identify, sadly.

Please be more specific in helping other members locate the song you are looking for in the future :) - Good luck.

OK, so I've been looking for this song for 5 years, here is a clip of it. There are people talking over it, becuase It is a clip from Vh1's I love the new millenium when they talk about dave chapelle, but the song is still clear, and easy to hear. PLEASE help me Identify the backround music!

http://tinyurl.com/699g3h

Help is GREATLY appreciated!
thanks
(they use this in many Vh1 shows)

During the 2007 episode, they were discussing Lisa Nowak and showing images of her and a rock song played in the background that had the lyrics: "I've just crossed the line from passion to crime". Any idea?

Originally posted by PLEASEHELPME747@Jun 25 2008, 06:24 PM
OK, this song starts at 1:03 of this video

I know you dont hear a lot, but It played during the 2003 - Vh1 I love the new millenium Dave Chapelle bit, It starts during the KKK skit when he takes off his mask. It's played in the backround of many Vh1 shows, It has horns in it, It playes during most of the Dave Chapelle bit. PLEASE HELP! Ive been looking for this for five years!
The name of the song is "In Ya Area" by Styly Cee.

does anyone know the music that is played during the time capsul segment. I know it's random! Thanks!

Originally posted by SicilianStud13@Jun 29 2008, 04:52 PM
does anyone know the music that is played during the time capsul segment. I know it's random! Thanks!
The song that is played during the time capsule segment is "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John.

Originally posted by keepsake@Jun 27 2008, 04:37 PM
During the 2007 episode, they were discussing Lisa Nowak and showing images of her and a rock song played in the background that had the lyrics: "I've just crossed the line from passion to crime". Any idea?
I believe the song is "My name is trouble" by Nightmare of You

I've been trying to listen to the clip again, but I'm almost sure that is it.

In the 2007 show, towards the end of the segment on Transformers, there is a song with an electric guitar intro riff followed by some female voices which say "ba da da, ba da da" and then it repeats... does anyone know what this song is?? Thanks!!

what is the name of the song in 2003 that played during the oc, it has guitars and no lyrics and i think it played during the joe millionair

Does anyone know the song that plays near the END of the 2001 Memento segment? I could have sworn I've heard it before and I've been trying to place it since the episode first aired. I can't find a video of that specific part.

It would be beyond amazing if anyone could help me out. There's a song from the 2005 I Love the New Millenium that plays at the Katrina segment during the part that they start talking about Sean Penn and other celebrities. My friend plagerized it for a school performance like three years ago and when I heard it I new, but I cant find the song. This is the song we played. It sounds just like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVtiiJU-_uQ

P.S. sorry for bumping this dead thread haha.

Back