Britain's Got Talent

Kimberly

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is playing at the end?
Thanks in advance! :)

Anyone have any clue what song these guys use in their routine? Id love to know.

i've searched through all the comments and still couldn't find the name of the song at the beginning of the video especially at 0:38 .

thanks a lot

Does anyone know the name of this particular mix of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" the performers are dancing to?

This video is from 2008, so I don't know if the track exists commercially yet, but I can't find it anywhere. It mixes "Billie Jean" with the hook from Queen and David Bowie's "Under Pressure" (made famous at one point by Vanilla Ice), and there's also some Indian-style music that comes in near the end.

What is the name of this mix and the artist(s) who put it together? I may want to seek out more of their work.

Thank you.
-John

does anyone know who does this remix of singin' in the rain? Oh and this dance is awesome!

Britain Got talent - Violin Piece (video inside)

Before she plays the Vivaldi Four seasons excerpt, they're playing some strings piece in the background from about 0:03 to about 1:20. ANyone know the song?

Britain's Got Talent 2008: Madonna Decena's Audition

Does anybody know the name of the piano music playing in the background of Madonna Decena's audition before and after she starts singing?

Here's the clip, from episode 2: Britain's Got Talent - Madonna Decena - Audition.

I'm dying to know! Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: The Voice

If there's anybody else out there wondering, it's "Said it All" by Take That.

Back