So You Think You Can Dance Season 4

Sarah

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey, anyone know the name of the song and artist for the new So You Think You Can Dance commercial?

Some lyrics I caught:

First the lightning hey
Then the thunder hey
It's the Shangor(?)
It's the Shangor(?)

First the lightning hey
Then the thunder hey
Do the Shangor(?)
Do the Shangor(?)

Lightning gonna strike up the crowd(?) again
Thunder gonna break up the sound again

?Shangor ? up and come down again?

Forgot to add it had a hip hop feel and male vocals.

Hi does anyone know the promo song that plays to advertising "So You Think You Can Dance"?
thanks Ruby

Originally posted by ruby@May 27 2008, 07:37 PM
Hi does anyone know the promo song that plays to advertising "So You Think You Can Dance"?
thanks Ruby
Do you mean the CTV promo for the Canadian version? I was trying to find that myself, which is what brought me to this site. Anyway, I found the answer on CTV's forums, it's Whine Up by Kat Deluna feat. Elephant Man

yea i definitely need to know what song this is

the songs from the most recent commercial previewing the june 18 show tomorrow night

the song has a really cool beat
but the only lyrics i can really get out of it is "all you wanna do is dance" repeated over and over again

anyone? thanx

"All You Wanna Do Is Dance" by Billy Joel?

"All I Wanna Do Is" by Samantha Fox?

"Dance To It" by Shel Silverstein?

:unsure:

syntheticXkarma,

There's actually away of bumping without seeming to appear to bump. I call it the art of bumping without bumping. :devil:

What you do is this: Concoct some cocka-maimee story about how you had this link concerning the song in question, but can't find it anymore. Then post this concoction, adding "Gosh, my grandmother's dying wish was that one day I would have this great song!" :evil: :evil: :evil:

P.S. Don't let the admins know what I just taught cha. B)

wow...i just got the answer for anyone else who wants to know:

surprisingly the song is by Vanessa Hudgens
...its her new single *sneakernight*

^^^^awesome song actually

Originally posted by syntheticXkarma@Jun 18 2008, 04:16 AM
wow...i just got the answer for anyone else who wants to know:

surprisingly the song is by Vanessa Hudgens
...its her new single *sneakernight*

^^^^awesome song actually
"Sneakernight" by Vanessa Hudgens

Get it at Amazon.

;)

Anyone know the name of the "so you think you can dance" promo's. It's a dance beat and the only lyrics (female) I catch are ".....Just Dance" and I think it echos the "dance" part.

Originally posted by explodey@Jul 24 2008, 11:20 PM
Anyone know the name of the "so you think you can dance" promo's. It's a dance beat and the only lyrics (female) I catch are ".....Just Dance" and I think it echos the "dance" part.
"Just Dance" by Lady GaGa (Amazon) (iTunes)

Anybody know the song that was used during the show promo sometime this year? I think they only used the song once, and it is not a hip-hop or rap song. It is a dance/party song, performed by a female artist, possibly one that was popular during the 1990s. I don't know the lyrics because the promo only played once, but the tune is "doo-doo-da-dee-da-doo; doo-doo-da-dee-da-doo..."

PLEASE HELP!

It played on the radio not too long ago. I know for sure it isn't rap/hip-hop!

Back