Advance Auto Parts

penguboy18

Reaction score
can someone please tell me the name of the song of the new advance auto parts commercial with the guitar solo?

Gonna Bump This, tried looking all around the net for this answer but I can't find it...

It sounds like a kickass guitar solo, but there's no words/lyrics or anything, so its very hard to find out who sings it...

Please help, thanks in advance...

Originally posted by Barbarah87+Jun 8 2008, 05:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barbarah87 @ Jun 8 2008, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InsertQuarter@May 7 2008, 08:58 PM
Here are the commercials w/ the guitar solo, please please please find me this song!

http://www.keepthewheelsturning.com/

[/b][/quote]
IT SOUNDS REALLY REMINISCENT OF A LENNY KRAVITZ SONG I JUST DON'T KNOW FOR SURE WHICH ONE!! I AM DOING MORE RESEARCH THOUGH!

Guess theres no "EDIT" button on this site but Under the Radio Tab "Mater your Machine" has a pretty decent chunk of it sounds like the start atleast

That riff is nasty, been looking for this forever. Where is the radio tab?

I emailed Advance and they said it was made especially for them and not available anywhere. period.

here's reply

Thank you for your question about the music in our advertising.

This is original music we created specifically for this series of television and radio advertising. It is not available as a song or track on a CD.

Thank you,

Bob Fant
Director of Advertising
bfant(at)AdvanceAutoParts.com
Keep the wheels turning.

Back