2008 MLB All-Star game on Fox

linkfeeney

Reaction score
did anyone catch the song from the all star game commerical song about yankee stadium?

it sound so familiar.... I think is apple in stereo...

Does anyone know the name to the 2008 All Star game song? The commercial is in a NYC setting.
please help? anyone?

i was watching fox and there were all those baseball players the size of buildings swinging and this tune. i ve been waiting ive been waiting" in a soft voice and then it goes rock and ive been waiting waiting for a long time."

FYI: One of the tunes used in the current promos for the upcoming MLB All-Star on FOX is "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups.

The song you're looking for is "Lazy Eye" by Silverson Pickups from their album Carnavas. Its the commerical for the all star game.

Originally posted by doctormemory+Jul 9 2008, 06:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Jul 9 2008, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-agent6176@Jul 9 2008, 06:13 PM
The song you're looking for is "Lazy Eye" by Silverson Pickups from their album Carnavas. Its the commerical for the all star game.
Do you mean "Lazy Eye" by the SilversUn Pickups?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=310110

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Yes, I do. Apparently my finger went to O instead of U. So sorry.

FOX is airing the All Star baseball commercial with a song that sounds just like Silversun Pickups.....does anyone know?

That's because it is Silversun Pickups. :D More specifically, the song is titled "Lazy Eye".

(Obligatory Amazon links.)

Back