Cellular South

beldo

Reaction score
So a lot of people might not be able to answer this question, but anyone who gets Cellular South in their area (I have no clue how far they reach) has probably seen the commercial where they show a bunch of shots of suburbia, like a hose going off by itself and other crap. Anyways so they play this song throughout the ad and my roommate swears it's Badly Drawn Boy, but I'm fairly confident it's just music they made specifically for the commercial. If anyone can confirm or deny, or if I'm wrong and you know the name of the song, it would be much appreciated.

can anyone tell me the name and artist of the song on the cellular south commercial, part of the words are "everybody let's move, everybody on the move". it starts with a girl on a bus and ends up in a club.

<_< Does anyone know the song/artist featured in the current Cellular South commercial? It's a great tune, featuring a male voice, slightly distorted through microphone effect, alternative style. Thanks.

Hey, thanks for answering doctormemory; I like that song too but am looking for info on song appearing in the current ad (saw it again last night)...the lyrics go something like,

"I said I want you for myself
I don't need nobody else
It's plain for me to see
It's back to school for me.
Gonna get it, gonna get it, gonna get it
La la la la la..."

Anyone want to name that tune?

Back