2008 MTV Movie Awards

PeGGaaSuSS

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for the music at the end of the show, when Ben Stiller and Jack Black annonce Robert Downey Junior, his "intro" song.
That song was in a promo for the season 5 finale of 24 too, i can upload it if needed.
I'm looking for the name of the song.

Thank's !

Sorry i made a mistake, it is actually in a teaser before the season had begun.

The version on the MTV MA is actually more "complete".

Sorry, i don't seem to be able to edit my posts, now with the MA version, i think that the next part of the song is actually use in yet another TV "show", the 2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, it is'nt actually in that topic : http://adtunes.com/archives/2005/12/08/vic..._show_2005.html
The song appear between the first and second catwalk, during a "story" about the past shows, VS CEO (i think) finish saying ... the girls walking down the runway ... and the song start.

I think it is the same song but different part in all 3 "spottings". But I might be wrong.

Thank's a lot if you can find that song!

Originally posted by PeGGaaSuSS@Jun 2 2008, 10:41 AM
i think that the next part of the song is actually use in yet another TV "show", the 2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, it is'nt actually in that topic : http://adtunes.com/archives/2005/12/08/vic..._show_2005.html
The song appear between the first and second catwalk, during a "story" about the past shows, VS CEO (i think) finish saying ... the girls walking down the runway ... and the song start.
Is it mentioned in the 2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion show thread?

Does anyone know what song is playing right after they announce the winner?

Here is a video of the award presentation.

It is totally stuck in my head and is driving me nuts!

Thanks!

Originally posted by PeGGaaSuSS@Jun 2 2008, 07:26 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for the music at the end of the show, when Ben Stiller and Jack Black annonce Robert Downey Junior, his "intro" song.
That song was in a promo for the season 5 finale of 24 too, i can upload it if needed.
I'm looking for the name of the song.

Thank's !
I ran straight here to find out as well!

Well, I managed to get the songs from my last post. They are:
Love Me Dead - Ludo
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

Also, for those who want to know the song that were playing during the Best Kiss segment:
Pumpkin Soup - Kate Nash

Back