Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Cleric

Reaction score
I was browsing through some fan-made StarWars Episode III trailers the other day, and I found the music that was used in one trailer really addictive. The problem is, I have no way of tracking down any information about the trailer or the music.

I found the song kinda familiar... so I thought that someone here might be able to help me out.

Just want enough information so I can look up a full-length version, or (if it's good) the album to purchase.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this isn't the way things usually operate around here... I'm new.

Nope, I found this using the program Acquisition. But I'll look at theforce.net and see what I can find anyway... If it's listed there I might be able to contact the guy who made it, I guess.

I just came here because I'm specifically looking for the music, which isn't really star-wars related itself. Unless the music is by John Williams, but I doubt that.

These forums deal with recognizing clips of music and things all the time, right? I bet you have at least a little more experience than people on the star wars forums.

Originally posted by Cleric@Aug 26 2004, 06:46 PM
These forums deal with recognizing clips of music and things all the time, right? I bet you have at least a little more experience than people on the star wars forums.
Right. I listened to the music, but didn't recognize it. I agree it's not John Williams. I'm suggesting an alternative to HELP you with your search in case it's not idenitifed by other users in this forum.

The reason I suggested you try their forums is you'll likely find information on who actually made the fan film, hence you may be able to find your answer. (And I wouldn't under estimate the experience of their users, they're quite active over there and may be able to help you.)

It won't hurt to try their forum, then you can let us know if you find any more information.

After an unsuccessful search of their site for the trailer, I have decided to post a topic inquiring about it.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received the password I require in order to post said topic.

[edit] Topic posted.

From below:
Do you know what the fan-trailer is called?

Originally titled "Star_Wars_Episode_III_Teaser.mo"
The version I put up for the star wars forum is 5mb as opposed to the original 10, and renamed.

Its by John Williams, titled "The Final Duel." Its used in Return of the Jedi when Luke and Vader are fighting in the Emperor's Chamber.

what is the music playing in between the middle and end of the trailer after darth vader says yes master:

Episode III

I'm not exactly sure of the track names right now, but I can tell you which movies the songs came from, at least. It's a start...

Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Episode IV - A New Hope
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

I see

What about that song playing really slowly as it says....

"Along time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I know its a crazy question but im having a mind block of what it's called.

TKS :D

This Star Wars Trailer Music thread at TheForce.net may be helpful. (Registration may be required.)

From their thread:

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith Teaser Trailer Music:

i'm sure all the fans have seen the full episode iii trailer. so what's that song that starts right after the senator is talking with anakin and then obi wan is like "the council wants you to report on all the chancellor's dealings" and then continues for a while. obviously its by john williams and i know i've heard it before. actually if anyone has played that star wars game for n64 i think they used the same music. also, what's that song at the very end of the trailer when yoda is dodging things till the end - is it still the same song?

The Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith trailer music:

• "Wampa's Lair" from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

• "Darth Vader's Trap" in "Carbon Freeze / Darth Vader's Trap / Departure Of Boba Fett" from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

• Percussion drum beats.

• "The Emperor's Death" from "Battle of Endor 2" from RETURN OF THE JEDI.

• "The Clash Of Lightsabers" from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

All available on the Star Wars Trilogy soundtrack score.

Hello, just wanted to ask what music is playing in the episode iii trailer after C3PO says "I feel so helpless" and then it cuts to Padme crying. What is the name of the song playing?

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Jordan

Back