Advertising

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

I was browsing through some fan-made StarWars Episode III trailers the other day, and I found the music that was used in one trailer really addictive. The problem is, I have no way of tracking down any information about the trailer or the music.

I found the song kinda familiar... so I thought that someone here might be able to help me out.

Just want enough information so I can look up a full-length version, or (if it's good) the album to purchase.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this isn't the way things usually operate around here... I'm new.

Status

Is this fan trailer on THEFORCE.NET? Regardless, their forums would probably be a good place to track down your answer:

TheForce.Net Jedi Council Forums - Fan Films
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Nope, I found this using the program Acquisition. But I'll look at theforce.net and see what I can find anyway... If it's listed there I might be able to contact the guy who made it, I guess.

I just came here because I'm specifically looking for the music, which isn't really star-wars related itself. Unless the music is by John Williams, but I doubt that.

These forums deal with recognizing clips of music and things all the time, right? I bet you have at least a little more experience than people on the star wars forums.

Status

Originally posted by Cleric@Aug 26 2004, 06:46 PM
    These forums deal with recognizing clips of music and things all the time, right? I bet you have at least a little more experience than people on the star wars forums.
    Right. I listened to the music, but didn't recognize it. I agree it's not John Williams. I'm suggesting an alternative to HELP you with your search in case it's not idenitifed by other users in this forum.

The reason I suggested you try their forums is you'll likely find information on who actually made the fan film, hence you may be able to find your answer. (And I wouldn't under estimate the experience of their users, they're quite active over there and may be able to help you.)

It won't hurt to try their forum, then you can let us know if you find any more information.
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

After an unsuccessful search of their site for the trailer, I have decided to post a topic inquiring about it.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received the password I require in order to post said topic.

[edit] Topic posted.

From below:
    Do you know what the fan-trailer is called?
    Originally titled "Star_Wars_Episode_III_Teaser.mo"
    The version I put up for the star wars forum is 5mb as opposed to the original 10, and renamed.

Status

Its really nice cue

i will look for it aswell