Grand Theft Auto Vice City

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know I caught this thread real late, but I plan on getting the PC version of the game, and who knows, you may be able to add your own music to the PC version of the game, I'll have to check on that. But there are lots of other songs that they could have added to the soundtrack. But if you bought the soundtrack which I have seen on Amazon, it is a massive collection for any soundtrack.

The Vice City soundtrack is good but it was compiled half-assed. I made a cd with songs from that soundtrack, the wedding soundtrack and some 80s compilation...
P.S. I love you.

Uber Vice City fans i call upon your vast knowledge. This song comes on the VRock Radio station but when i looked on the album list i'm pretty sure its not there it sounds like. "An i run and I run... And i feel so alive! I run i run so fast, take me back take me back yeah!" No its not the Flock of Seagulls' song "I Ran" Any help on this one would be cool, Thanks in advance
-CaptianCook

I'm looking for a song that was on GTA Vice City and once on one of VH1's I Love... shows. Its a song very similar to the Axel Foley theme. Someone once told me it was from Breakin' but I'm not to sure of that. I know that my info is pretty vague but anything, even a list of songs, would be a great. Thanks.

Does anyone know the name and artist, or where I can get the opening theme of GTA: Vice City. <_<

sadly the opening music was made in house and wasnt really noted. some GTA:VC fan sites and such might have it. check around. -z-

Yeah, I have those already GTA 3, San Andreas, LCS, those are all easy to get, and I do have the opening theme of GTA Vice City, but the quality stinks. Sounds like someone recorded it from a mono television with their cell phone. I was hoping that someone knew it, or had it, but I know now that it was made for the game (Thank you Ninja_Dan]). And, I have been looking, don't think that I have, I have just ran out of options, but I will keep searching. <_< Thank you to those that did help.

I can't find this song to save my life and I been wondering what the hell it's called for a while. I couldn't even find it going through the CD soundtracks of vice city.

I been looking for it forever and ever and I even heard it today at the student book store (college) and I remembered that I still don't know what the hell that name of the song is! The only lyrics I can remember is...

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Can dress in pink and blue just like a child!

Vice City has the best soundtrack

Yes, Loverboy, wang chung, Flock of seaguls

Back