The Matrix

Aerius Zension

Reaction score
Hey,

This is going a way back, but before the original Matrix came out they used some futuristic, innovative music in the trailer. I immediately thought it was an Enigma track, but upon reviewing most of their albums I came up empty.

I'm hoping someone has asked this before so it would be an easy answer.

Cheers

It's "Spirit of the Universe" by Don Davis, from the Revolutions OST.

My god!

I've been listening to so many scores lately that i totally forgot revolution score, thanks a lot lacrymosa :)

I think you are talking about Enigma "eyes of truth".

Hi!

I was wondering if someone could help me out on this topic in relation to the following video:

The Matrix (1999) Teaser Trailer

Now I know (and have) the main cue used in this (Eliminator - Brand X Music) but at 0:45 on the video another cue kicks in that I really want to know what that is. Just before that happens there's definately something reminiscant to Media Ventures with the choir singing that's on quite a lot of their projects so I'm wondering if it's any of their work? Thanks for any info! =)

Okay. Ive tried looking in the old Matrix postings but I simly cannot find what the name of the song is that starts at 1:39 in the original trailer. The Music that begins immediately after Cypher says that "Kansas is goin' bye bye." It is really epic and sounds like a huge chorus. Lots of grand horn music in there. Im dying to know what the hell that song is! Please tell me!

NEVERMIND! I found it. Its Eyes of Truth by Enigma. I just didnt wait long enough to hear the last part of the song! Sorry!

Hi!

I was wondering if someone could help me out on this topic in relation to the following video:

The Matrix (1999) Teaser Trailer

Now I know (and have) the main cue used in this (Eliminator - Brand X Music) but at 0:45 on the video another cue kicks in that I really want to know what that is. Just before that happens there's definately something reminiscant to Media Ventures with the choir singing that's on quite a lot of their projects so I'm wondering if it's any of their work? Thanks for any info! =)

Friendly bump! Does nobody have any information on what this cue is? :(

Hi, Does anyone know what the song playing from 2:10 to the end?
It sounds to me a lot but I can not remember where I heard. That's where I'm more interested, but I also like to know the name of the others songs.

This is the Link:

Back