Keeping Up with the Kardashians

kes_2717

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song plays in the episode "Remembering Dad" when the girls are sitting and watching old videos from when they were kids?

Hi,

does anyone know the title of the song played on the episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians - Rob's New Girlfriend, the part where adrienne leaves for India?

Thanks

KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS

The song I'm looking for was played in the episode, "Shape Up or Ship Out", it aired on Jan 3rd. It's a piano, with no words that I could hear, so it makes the search more difficult. It plays in the last six and a half minutes, while Kim is driving Rob to the airport. Please help!

I want to know the names of any of the songs from this show... my family loves it and every episode has a song I really like it but can't hear the lyrics. Like today I heard a nice piano song in the episode Hot Cup of Love, but everywhere I look no one knows the names of any of the songs.

I tried to find if there was any info on the official site(like maybe a message board or something) but I didn't find a specific board. Maybe you can try this link and find the e!online boards and look through the topics to see if the music is talked about there or perhaps you could start a topic there and other fans of the show might be able to help.

Re: KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS

it's called "You and I" by Ryan Calhoun

In the last episode of the season, when the sisters are in the doctor's office and the pregnant sister is having her last sonogram, what is the song with the female singer playing in the background? (You know I really want to know if I admit to actually have watched this show.)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians - Episode: "Delivering Baby Mason"

Can anybody tell me all the songs that you know are in this episode? I love all of them, but I can't find any of them! Haha. Anything would be great - thank you so much!

Some of the lyrics to the song that I am particularly looking for are: "so I know that we've got trouble; it's too late but I know"...

does anyone know the song at the end of the episode "unseen footage" where kris is telling bruce he's everyone's rock and stuff?? it's sounds like he's saying, "i'll never let you go.", but i can't tell. help!

Kendall's Sweet 16

Hey does anybody know the song from last night's "Keeping up with the Kardashians" episode where they are at Kendall's Sweet 16 party and they are dancing to some rap song? It is not the one with Tyga in it at the end, but before that.

Some of the lyrics are: "Straight to the top, I climb I do this every time"

I have Googled the lyrics I have, but the songs that pop up aren't it.

Thanks for the help!

Hi everyone!
Anyone knows the title of the song played in Keeping up with the Kardashians seasson 9 episode .Its during the last minutes of the episode, minute 41:35.

And played again on the episode 5 of seasson 9, 42:00min.

keeping up with the kardashians.HELP

I've been trying to find the song from season 10 ep5 "on the road" of keeping up with the kardashians. It plays when khloe and her friend get in the classic car they rent for the road trip (almost mid episode)....the only lyrics I can make out is " I can't take it".......I love the beat and its driving me crazy. I must find this song.

In the last episode of the season, when the sisters are in the doctor's office and the pregnant sister is having her last sonogram, what is the song with the female singer playing in the background?

Back