Planet Green Greensburg

Flyboy1830

Reaction score
Discovery Channel has a new series coming out about the rebuilding of Greenburg, KS. The town is being rebuilt in a "green" manner. Anyway, there is a song played during the ads currently running and I can't figure out what it is. Any clues?

I am also interested in this. The only words in the song that I can make out are "For you, for me."

Somebody actually already messaged me about it.
It is "To Build a Home" by Cinematic Orchestra.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew what the song is that is currently being used in the promos for Discovery's new channel, Planet Green. I keep seeing the ad on TLC and would really like to know what the song is!
The song is by some band with a guy singing

Some of the lyrics are "everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today"

It's called 'Love Today' and it's by Mika. I had heard it so many many times on TLC and loved it. Then I heard the whole song and wasn't too found of it. Partly 'cause I'm not really a fan of Mika. That could be why..Happy listening!! [:

You can watch slash listen to it over on youtube.
(via this link!)

Thanks so much! I had a listen and you're right, the hole song isn't quite as great as what I'd heard... But thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knew the song in the new Discovery Channel Planet Green commercial. In the commercial, its about a city that was destroyed and its their chance to become a green city. They show a green looking city that is environmentally friendly.. It's a new commercial, I just saw it on today, The song is slower ..I really dont remember the lyrics though but Anything would help! Thanks!! I'm sure its not the commercial with the Mika "Love Today" song, Thanks again!

just saw the commercial again its about the town Greensburg and it has piano music and the singer saying something like "all for you" there arent that many lyrics though in the commercial..

answered my own question lol, the song is by the Cinematic Orchestra called "To Build a Home" it's also been on Grey's Anatomy

Back