Saturn Memorial Day event

slartybartfast

Reaction score
Hey, I am getting the impression that when people post in here, it's other people that provide stuff. PLEASE POST if you can SOURCES. This will improve the network of music titles. Reason I say this is the Cadillac commercial they are airing ("If it had a bathroom") has just a piece of this song and someone posted "Justice - Genesis" and I was thinking HOW? did they get that? Anyhow if we all post the how then everyone will be more efficient at getting answers to each other on here. (shared resources) I know a good portion is from people who recognize the track and know it already but still...

OKAY, WAY off topic.

There was this commercial today for Saturn and it wasn't for any particular car but it had a great song. I wish I could give you the details but it was too long ago and I only saw it once. The one thing I can do is provide the subject of the commercial. It was more or less a memorial day drive for sales and it had a screen at the end that showed the deals and the deadlines of when the sale ends. (White background with green text for the most part)

Any ideas? Sorry it's so vague but it was 6 hours ago.

The Saturn Memorial Day Event ad I observed last night was Tim Myers - The Good Life. They've used the song before, however, that's the one I saw. Same one?

This site rules all others.
Thanks!
That's it.
(Also iTunes is great with their try before you buy)

Originally posted by logan01@May 24 2008, 05:57 AM
The Saturn Memorial Day Event ad I observed last night was Tim Myers - The Good Life. They've used the song before, however, that's the one I saw. Same one?
"The Good Life" by Tim Myers

Get it at.

;)

Does anyone know the song in the 08 Saturn Aura commercial?

Much appreciated :D
Please and thank yous :D

"The Good Life" by Tim Myers was played during their Memorial Day Event.

Back