Remember the Titans

covenas

Reaction score
well i just need confirmation if Marvin gaye sings "i know you wanna leave me but i refuse to let you go: it goes a lil' something like that and in the movie the fat white guy sings it. thank you

hey,
im looking for the song that is playing when the blacks are walkin into the school and the whites are protesting. ive heard it many times before. it's a rockish song.
thnx

Im looking for a rolling stones song thats in girl interrupted and remember the titans, all I know is that it's in both these movies. It might of been in forrest gump too.

Iv looked at the end credits of the movie "remem. the titans" and there was no song by the stones in that movie, must be an artist that sounds like them.

The song your looking for is: The Chambers Brothers - "Time Has Come Today".

I think it comes on right after Sunshine comes in as quarterback, but I'm not 100% sure. But it is played while they play football. Anyone know?

Hi
About 1.30 mins throught at the start of the film Remember the titans with Denzel Washington, can anyone tell me the name of that song. I have looked through the album but can't find it.
Thanks

hey does anyone know hte name of the song before the guy gets hit by a car ..
its been a while since i;ve seen the movie, but im pretty sure its by james taylor ...

Anyone have a clue what the background music is during the football scene in the big game right before Gary gets crushed in the car wreck?

Same game that Denzel threw the banana to the coach afterwards...etc...

The music in that sequence....

Back