The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

logsquadron

Reaction score
I went to see Indy 4 and one of the previews was for the curious case of benjamin button, I really liked the music that it played in the background. If anyone could tell me what it is called I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I wish all trailers were simultaneously released online with the theater premiere! :'(

Oh, wow. And, also I happened to discover the answer to your question right now thanks to an IMDb user:

"I believe it was the 7th movement of the Carnival of Animals. Movement 7 being The Aquarium."

And he is correct!

This is what I've been looking for these past couple months from the Visions of Light documentary. I'm so glad this was used in the recent trailer! :D How convenient that it's used a few months after I begin my search for it :woo:

the aquarium is only the instrumental piece.

if u want the glorious singing, i'll give it to you :D

the music is sung by Libera and the song is "Lacrymosa".

anyone know the music that starts playing at 1:55 and goes on to the end?

I have a feeling Trailer #2 features original score music by Alexandre Desplat. But that's just my guess. ;x

Originally posted by mrjoanofarc@Oct 13 2008, 03:48 AM
I have a feeling Trailer #2 features original score music by Alexandre Desplat. But that's just my guess. ;x
got a possible song title???

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Trailer aired during Heroes, song featured an a male vocalist and an erie Church organ. thanks

Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

the song is called "My body is a Cage" by Arcade Fire. Enjoy!!

If you mean the instrumental during the most recent one, it's PM's Love Theme by Craig Armstrong.

Little off topic here, but has anyone seen this movie yet? It looks really nice, but I hear it's just sort of a Forrest Gump rehash.

Yes, I have! It's a really beautiful film, and I just loved it! If you like dramas you should see it! I hope it wins the Academy Awards!

I've found the song I wanted! I listened to it when I saw it on this topic but it was before watching that TV spot so I didn't remeber... It's "PM's Love Theme" =] thanks ;)

Back